For more than 30 years, the HIV Legal Network has been tackling legal issues related to HIV and advocating for human rights at both policy and community levels, thanks to the support from our members and other supporters. Members serve a vital role at the Legal Network — including electing our board and voting at our Annual General Meeting, ensuring good governance and community accountability.
Membership is open to any organization or individual that supports our goals and activities. The membership fee for individuals is $10, whereas the fee for organizations varies based on annual budgets.
The three easy ways to join us today are as follows:
- Complete the membership form online and pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express) through PayPal.
- Complete a PDF of the membership form, print and sign it, and either
- scan and email the completed form to tgould [at] hivlegalnetwork.ca or
- mail the completed form with your credit card details (Visa only) or a cheque to
HIV Legal Network
1240 Bay Street, Suite 600
Toronto, Ontario M5R 2A7
- To pay by phone, please contact Terry Gould at tgould [at] hivlegalnetwork.ca.
Membership support allows the Legal Network to advocate for laws and policies that protect and promote the human rights of people living with or affected by HIV; provide technical assistance to frontline HIV workers and policymakers; and promote greater involvement of people living with and affected by HIV in the development of the laws, policies and programs that can shape their lives.
Contact Terry Gould, Program Support Manager, at tgould [at] hivlegalnetwork.ca should you have any questions.