INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CANNABIS IN KYRGYZ REPUBLIC
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Will Kyrgyz Republic win the war on poverty through the use of industrial hemp, medical and recreational cannabis? Professor Nazaraliev will discuss this topic with the world’s top experts.
The first international conference on the legalization of cannabis and its derivatives in Kyrgyz Republic will be held on March 10, 2021, in Bishkek.
The event will be streamed online on the YouTube channel of the World League “Mind Free of Drugs” https://www.youtube.com/user/DoctorLifeTV
Drug treatment doctor, Professor Zhenishbek Nazaraliev, is the main speaker of the event.
Professor Nazaraliev will declare the unification of the progressive forces of Kyrgyz Republic with a view of devising a constructive solution to this issue for the welfare of our nation.
The conference participants will discuss the benefits of legalization – starting with the adoption of cannabis in industry and ending with its decriminalization for personal use. Particular attention will be paid to the medical and scientific uses of hemp.
Professor Nazaraliev will deliver his professional point of view on the ongoing discussion in Kyrgyz Republic and answer the following questions:
❖ Why did the talks about legalization begin in Kyrgyz Republic? What is behind this?
❖ Is it possible to overcome poverty and extreme deprivation in Kyrgyz Republic by starting a new industry which is dynamically being developed in the USA, European Union, Russia, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan?
❖ Will this mega-project be able to change the entire nation’s mind and bring the people of Kyrgyz Republic to well-being and prosperity?
In addition, the honorary guests of the conference from Canada, the Czech Republic, Georgia, Israel, Ukraine, and the USA will express their opinion.
- Vice Mayor of Prague Dr. of Psychology Mr. Pavel Bem
- Member of Georgian Parliament Mr. Akaki Zoidze
- The head of Hemp Association in Ukraine Mr. Oleksandr Chyzhov with his business partner Dmitry Filimonov
- Mr. Lumir Ondrej Hanus – analytic chemist and leading authority in the field of cannabis research, from Hebrew University of Jerusalem in Israel, who in 1992 together with William Anthony Devane isolated and first described the structure of anandamide, an endogenous cannabinoid neurotransmitter. Dr. Lumir Hanus is a co-worker of Dr. Raphael Mechoulam who was the pioneer in structure elucidation and total synthesis of tetrahydrocannabinol, back in 1964.
- Mikhail Golichenko, HIV Legal Network, Toronto, Canada.
Representatives of the UNDP and UNODC in Kyrgyz Republic are also expected to be present during the conference.
Local and foreign mass media are invited to attend the conference: The New York Times, RT, France Press, Al-Jazeera, Radio Azattyk.
Professor Zhenishbek Nazaraliev invites all those who are not indifferent to the future of Kyrgyz Republic, those who are interested in the legalization of cannabis in the world and all other progressive forces in our country to join us in this event.
Time and venue:
March 10, 2021 at 9:00 p.m. Bishkek (15:00 GMT).
You can join via Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82454503680?pwd=S3R0SDFBK0pwazRrTnJVWGRacU83dz09
Meeting ID: 824 5450 3680
For all queries, please contact:
+996 (707) 400030